Lifes Hub
Home » Tanpa Kategori » HE DUMPS CARROTS INTO HIS TOILET. THE REASON? I’VE NEVER

HE DUMPS CARROTS INTO HIS TOILET. THE REASON? I’VE NEVER


We are sure that you have never seen anything like the Eco QUATTRO Flushing Technology. After watching the demonstration video below you probably won’t argue with this statement that

it has been called the “most advanced flushing system on the market today.”  Watch as the toilet easily flushes down two pounds of carrots, 20 golf balls, and more.

The post HE DUMPS CARROTS INTO HIS TOILET. THE REASON? I’VE NEVER appeared first on Gistandtips.

SEE ALSO:

  1. Popular Oats Contain A Common Toxic Ingredient. Here Are The Only Types of Oats You Should Eat
  2. Can You Guess Which of These Eggs Is From a Healthy Chicken?
  3. Empty Your Colon of TOXIC Waste With This Cleansing Method!


from Gistandtips http://ift.tt/1SmIUHo
via IFTTT
Filed Under:
Copyright © 2013-2015 | About | Contact | Advertise | Privacy | Hire Me | Write for Us |
Template Designed by TechblogNG